Software developer

JCloud is an innovative SaaS, public cloud provider and development company.
We are looking for a C++ software developer. It's a plus if you are also familiar with PHP, HTML and javascript.
We occasionally also develop in other mature languages.

Typical work would be developing on different SaaS-projects we operate. Several of them involve being compliant to standards/RFCs. Some are based on open source which we also commit to.
99% of our projects run on the linux kernel. The remaining 1% is Microsoft/win32 as per requirement by customers.
Our focus is long-term, optimized, fast, automated and scalable solutions. In other words: cost-effective solutions.

If you feel you are up to the task, please send an email or talk to us directly :)